Woodland Sensory Kit
Your little one is going to love this woodland themed sensory tray. Not only does it provide lots of different textures to play with but it can help build their recognition of numbers too. You can use it again and again and also add treasures you find on your walks to the park.
Why sensory play is great for your little one...
Sensory play allows your child to let their imagination go wild, there is no right or wrong way of playing. It exposes them to different textures and colours, which stimulates their senses. Playing with our sets allow your child to be creative and learn, while strengthening their hands. This helps with everything from holding a pencil to being able to dress themselves.
All our activities are specially designed to support the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework, especially fine motor skills, creating with materials and being imaginative and expressive.
Each kit comes with everything you need to create an engaging sensory experience:
- Lentils (500g)
- Wooden fairies, mushrooms and leaves (10)
- Larch cones
- Branch cut-offs
- Branch chips with numbers 1-9
Our kits are suitable for Mini Makers aged 3+ as they contain small parts and children must be supervised at all times.
Why Not Subscribe?
Make sure you always have an exciting activity to hand with a monthly sensory kit subscription. They keep your little one entertained and give you a chance for a hot drink while also saving £2 each month. Check out this months kit here
For your little one...
- Crafting uses all their senses stimulating their sense of touch through new textures, the smell of paint, the sight of different colours and listening to instructions.
- Crafting is amazing practice for both their gross and fine motor skills.
- They learn through playing, without even noticing, while solving problems.
- It helps develop their coordination and using opposite sides of their brain, for example when they hold something with one hand and use scissors with the other.
- Sensory kits and activities are a great tool for calming anxious or frustrated little ones.
- You don't have to think or what to do, it is just ready to go with one less thing to worry about.
- There is no prep work, we've done it for you.
- It is a great way to spend quality time with your little one.
- It is so rewarding to see how proud they are of what they made.
- Sensory activities have been known, up and down the country, to give you enough time for a hot cuppa.
- Your kit will be delivered each month straight to your door, free delivery included and saving up to £5 each month.
- Each month has a different theme to support your child's learning journey.
- You don't have to think about what to do, it's just ready to go. You only get what you need, reducing waste and things to store.
- It's one less thing to worry about and you've always got something for a rainy day.
- Our subscriptions are fully flexible; skip a month or cancel anytime.
We will dispatch your first kit straight away. For subsequent kits your dispatch date will be either the 1st or 15th of the month. We'll email you to let you know each month's theme and again when your order is about to ship, so you can amend it if you need to.
What ages are your kits suitable for?
Our kits have been created specifically for children ages 3 to 7. All of our activities should be closely supervised as they may contain small pieces which could be a choking hazard and are not suitable for under 36 months.
Children must be supervised at all times.
Store any sensory items in an air tight container so that it can be used again and again. Please discard any rice / lentils / sand that becomes wet.
All of the accessories and parts are resources for sensory exploration and crafting they are not toys. Each kit will contain small parts and therefore should be considered a choking hazard, please ensure you are supervising your little one(s).
We aim to dispatch all orders within 3 working days.
Our shipping is free and uses either Royal Mail Second Class or Hermes. You can expect to receive your order within 1-5 working days from your order being fulfilled.
We also offer faster delivery services if you need your order quicker or with tracking using Royal Mail Tracked 24hr and 48hr. This is at checkout at extra cost.
As a small business we really want to ensure you have the best possible experience of our products. In the first instance if there is anything wrong please get in contact with us so we can resolve it for you.