Why is making things great for my child’s development?
- Creative tasks stimulate all of your child’s senses, which are essential to help them understand the world they are growing up in. Each time your child tries an activity, new pathways are formed in their brain.
- Making is also amazing for gross and fine motor skills. Little muscles become stronger the more they practice.
- It also helps develop children’s coordination and with using opposite sides of their brain, for example when they hold something with one hand and use scissors with the other.
- Creative and sensory activities are great tools for calming anxious or frustrated little ones.
- Plus, it strengthens their communication skills and mindfulness by creating a safe space for expression and open conversation.
What ages are your kits suitable for?
Our kits have been created specifically for children aged three to seven. We test all of our activities with our very own Mini Maker Alex (age four), to check they are age-appropriate.
However, all of our activities must be closely supervised as they may contain small pieces which could be a choking hazard and may not be suitable for younger toddlers under 36 months.
What can I expect in an activity kit?
Your kit will contain four activities to encourage your little one to learn through play. Each kit includes simple instructions for each activity and details about why that activity is great for your child’s development. Our kits are ideal if you want to try new activities without the mess or the preparation.
Please note, don't include is scissors for safety or the tray itself for sensory play!
When can I expect to receive my kit?
We aim to dispatch all orders within three working days (excluding Christmas).
Our standard shipping uses Royal Mail Second Class. You can expect to receive your order within two to five working days from your order being fulfilled.
We also offer faster delivery services if you need your order quicker or with tracking, using DPD Next Working Day. This is available at checkout for an extra cost.
Will you be adding to your range?
Yes, we are always researching, testing, and adding to our products. If you want to know more, or we don’t supply something you are interested in, then just drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if something is not right with my kit?
As a small business we really want to ensure you have the best possible experience with our kits. In the first instance if there is anything wrong please get in contact with us so we can resolve it for you. Just drop us an email on email@example.com.
I made a mistake, how can I return my kit?
We have a 14-day return policy which you can find here. This means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about our products and services then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on email@example.com