Space Activity Kit
Let's go to space, make a rocket and then explore your own solar system with your very own friendly alien. From painting to cutting and sticking this kit has it all. They can all come to play with the space odyssey in your sensory tray. All guaranteed to spark your little one's creativity and imagination.
All our activities are specially designed to support the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework, especially fine motor skills, creating with materials and being imaginative and expressive.
We take the overwhelm away so you don’t have to think of ideas to keep your Mini Makers aged 3+ busy. Everything comes fully prepared and straight to your door so you can get making straight away.
Each kit includes everything you need, for 1 or 2 children, to make -
* The Solar System - Make the your very own solar system and learn about the planets. This activity gives your child the opportunity to learn planets and their position in the solar system. It's a bilateral activity as they use both their hands from cutting to stickers - great for hand eye coordination.
* Rocket Glider - Zoom zoom zoom we're going to the moon, assemble your rocket and then practice your colouring. A great activity to practice problem solving as well as colouring.
* Friendly Alien - It's time to make yourself a friendly alien. From painting to gluing practise problem solving skills to make your alien.
* Space Sensory Tray - Come on a space odyssey with us and help your little ones learn all about the moon, stars and planets. It's a great way to introduce your little ones to stars, space and STEM activities.
Why Not Subscribe?
Make sure you always have an exciting activity to hand with a monthly activity kit subscription. They keep your little one entertained and give you a chance for a hot drink while also saving up to £5. Check out this months kit here
Mini Makers Like Learning
Our kits are developed by an early years practitioner with over 20 years of experience in line with the EYFS Framework. This means the activities are thoughtfully put together to encourage confident, able children who will thrive in their nursery or school; making them open to learning and new tasks, problem solving, and imaginative play.
Mini Makers are Bright
Crafting activates all of your child’s senses, which are essential to help them understand the world they are growing up in. New pathways are formed in their brain each time your child tries an activity.
Mini Makers are Strong
Making stuff is amazing for their gross and fine motor skills. Little muscles become stronger the more they practice. It also helps develop their coordination and with using opposite sides of their brain, for example when they hold something with one hand and use scissors with the other.
Mini Makers are Happy
Creative and sensory activities are great tools for calming anxious or frustrated little ones. Making also creates a safe space for expression and open conversation.
Mini Makers’ Grown-Ups are Happy
We take the overwhelm away so you don’t have to think of ideas to keep your little one busy. Every activity kit for children comes fully prepared and straight to your door so you can get making straight away.
It’s a wonderful way to spend quality time with your child—and rewarding when you see how proud they are of their creations!
(Plus, sensory activities have been known, up and down the country, to give grown-ups enough time for a hot cuppa).
- Your kit will be delivered each month straight to your door with free tracked delivery included and saving up to £5 each month.
- Each month has a different theme to support your child's learning journey and we will never repeat an activity.
- You don't have to think about what to do, it's just ready to go. You only get what you need, reducing waste and things to store.
- It's one less thing to worry about and you've always got something for a rainy day.
- Our subscriptions are fully flexible; skip a month or cancel anytime.
We will dispatch your first kit straight away. For subsequent kits your dispatch date will be either the 1st or 15th of the month. We'll email you to let you know each month's theme and again when your order is about to ship, so you can amend it if you need to.
We aim to dispatch all orders within three working days and sometimes will dispatch the very same day.
For party bags we aim to dispatch within seven working days.
Our standard shipping is free for Activity and Sensory Kits and starts from £2.75 for sensory bases. We use Royal Mail 48 hour tracked shipping. You can expect to receive your order within one to three working days from your order being fulfilled.
We also offer faster delivery services if you need your order quicker or with tracking, using DPD Next Working Day. This is available at checkout for an extra cost.
As a small business we really want to ensure you have the best possible experience of our products. In the first instance if there is anything wrong please get in contact with us so we can resolve it for you.