Softgrip Kids Scissor
- indestructible, soft grip handles in fresh, bright colors
- ergonomic handles fit perfectly to children's hands
- right-handed scissor
- Blue or Pink, if you would like a specific colour just add a note to your order
Mini Makers Like Learning
Our activity kits for children are developed by an early years practitioner in line with the EYFS Framework. This means the activities are thoughtfully put together to encourage confident, able children who will thrive in their nursery or school; making them open to learning and new tasks, problem solving, and imaginative play.
Mini Makers are Bright
Crafting activates all of your child’s senses, which are essential to help them understand the world they are growing up in. New pathways are formed in their brain each time your child tries an activity.
Mini Makers are Strong
Making stuff is amazing for their gross and fine motor skills. Little muscles become stronger the more they practice. It also helps develop their coordination and with using opposite sides of their brain, for example when they hold something with one hand and use scissors with the other.
Mini Makers are Happy
Creative and sensory activities are great tools for calming anxious or frustrated little ones. Making also creates a safe space for expression and open conversation.
Mini Makers’ Grown-Ups are Happy
We take the overwhelm away so you don’t have to think of ideas to keep your little one busy. Every activity kit for children comes fully prepared and straight to your door so you can get making straight away.
It’s a wonderful way to spend quality time with your child—and rewarding when you see how proud they are of their creations!
(Plus, sensory activities have been known, up and down the country, to give grown-ups enough time for a hot cuppa).
- Your kit will be delivered each month straight to your door, free delivery included and saving up to £5 each month.
- Each month has a different theme to support your child's learning journey.
- You don't have to think about what to do, it's just ready to go. You only get what you need, reducing waste and things to store.
- It's one less thing to worry about and you've always got something for a rainy day.
- Our subscriptions are fully flexible; skip a month or cancel anytime.
We will dispatch your first kit straight away. For subsequent kits your dispatch date will be either the 1st or 15th of the month. We'll email you to let you know each month's theme and again when your order is about to ship, so you can amend it if you need to.
We aim to dispatch activity and sensory kits orders within three working days.
For party bags we need slightly longer and aim to dispatch within seven working days.
Our shipping is free and uses Royal Mail Second Class. You can expect to receive your order within one to five working days from your order being fulfilled.
We also offer faster delivery services if you need your order quicker or with tracking, using DPD Next Working Day. This is available at checkout for an extra cost.
As a small business we really want to ensure you have the best possible experience of our products. In the first instance if there is anything wrong please get in contact with us so we can resolve it for you.