Weather Sensory Kit
The Weather Sensory Kit is a perfect starter for STEM activities where you can talk about how clouds make rain, what colours are the in the rainbow and how the sun can even make electricity! It's the perfect way to keep little hands busy, and little minds engaged.
They can learn through play with all the different types of weather and their hand strength, using tweezers to sort the items into our weather cups. They get to practice their fine motor skills and you get to enjoy your hot cup of tea...
The sensory kit comes with everything you need to create a whole weather system:
- Coloured corn (silver and blue)
- Weather cups
- Weather stickers
- Pom poms
- Pipe cleaners
*tray not included
Benefits of sensory play
Our themed sensory activities are designed to help your child thrive — promoting creativity, calm and connection.
- Sensory activities can help your child with every little milestone, from holding a pencil to dressing themselves. They are a gentle and stimulating way for your Mini Maker to learn, while strengthening growing hands and coordination.
- Often used for soothing anxious or frustrated little ones, our activities are a great way to create a safe space for your Mini Maker to express themselves. You might be surprised by the conversations you have!
- Playing with sensory sets also encourages your child to let their imagination go wild — there’s no right or wrong way, only creativity!
Mini Makers Like Learning
Our activity kits for children are developed by an early years practitioner in line with the EYFS Framework. This means the activities are thoughtfully put together to encourage confident, able children who will thrive in their nursery or school; making them open to learning and new tasks, problem solving, and imaginative play.
Mini Makers are Bright
Crafting activates all of your child’s senses, which are essential to help them understand the world they are growing up in. New pathways are formed in their brain each time your child tries an activity.
Mini Makers are Strong
Making stuff is amazing for their gross and fine motor skills. Little muscles become stronger the more they practice. It also helps develop their coordination and with using opposite sides of their brain, for example when they hold something with one hand and use scissors with the other.
Mini Makers are Happy
Creative and sensory activities are great tools for calming anxious or frustrated little ones. Making also creates a safe space for expression and open conversation.
Mini Makers’ Grown-Ups are Happy
We take the overwhelm away so you don’t have to think of ideas to keep your little one busy. Every activity kit for children comes fully prepared and straight to your door so you can get making straight away.
It’s a wonderful way to spend quality time with your child—and rewarding when you see how proud they are of their creations!
(Plus, sensory activities have been known, up and down the country, to give grown-ups enough time for a hot cuppa).
- Your kit will be delivered each month straight to your door, free delivery included and saving up to £5 each month.
- Each month has a different theme to support your child's learning journey.
- You don't have to think about what to do, it's just ready to go. You only get what you need, reducing waste and things to store.
- It's one less thing to worry about and you've always got something for a rainy day.
- Our subscriptions are fully flexible; skip a month or cancel anytime.
We will dispatch your first kit straight away. For subsequent kits your dispatch date will be either the 1st or 15th of the month. We'll email you to let you know each month's theme and again when your order is about to ship, so you can amend it if you need to.
We aim to dispatch activity and sensory kits orders within three working days.
For party bags we aim to dispatch within seven working days.
** Due to summer holidays orders will be dispatched from 21st August **
Our shipping is free and uses Royal Mail Second Class. You can expect to receive your order within one to five working days from your order being fulfilled.
We also offer faster delivery services if you need your order quicker or with tracking, using DPD Next Working Day. This is available at checkout for an extra cost.
As a small business we really want to ensure you have the best possible experience of our products. In the first instance if there is anything wrong please get in contact with us so we can resolve it for you.