Under the Sea Sensory Kit
This sensory tray will transport your little one to a new world, - Under the sea! With sea creatures, shells, pebbles and tweezers to prompt their imaginative play, they are sure to love this sensory kit. It will keep them occupied while you can have a hot cuppa, and it can be reused again and again.
Why Sensory is great for your little one
This sensory tray will stimulate your child’s senses by having them play with different textures. It supports their imagination and gives them a chance to practice counting with the shells or pebbles.
Using tweezers is a great pre-writing exercise to develop strength, control and coordination in their hands and fingers. You can always add some other toys, like submarines or boats too.
The Kit comes with everything you need to create the Under the Sea sensory kit:
- Coloured Rice (600g)
- Sea creatures (5)
- Pebbles (15)
- Seashells of varying sizes (20)
- Tweezers (1)
For your little one...
- Crafting uses all their senses stimulating their sense of touch through new textures, the smell of paint, the sight of different colours and listening to instructions.
- Crafting is amazing practice for both their gross and fine motor skills.
- They learn through playing, without even noticing, while solving problems.
- It helps develop their coordination and using opposite sides of their brain, for example when they hold something with one hand and use scissors with the other.
- Sensory kits and activities are a great tool for calming anxious or frustrated little ones.
- You don't have to think or what to do, it is just ready to go with one less thing to worry about.
- There is no prep work, we've done it for you.
- It is a great way to spend quality time with your little one.
- It is so rewarding to see how proud they are of what they made.
- Sensory activities have been known, up and down the country, to give you enough time for a hot cuppa.
What ages are your kits suitable for?
Our kits have been created specifically for children ages 3 to 7. All of our activities should be closely supervised as they may contain small pieces which could be a choking hazard and are not suitable for under 36 months.
Children must be supervised at all times.
Store any sensory items in an air tight container so that it can be used again and again. Please discard any rice / lentils / sand that becomes wet.
All of the accessories and parts are resources for sensory exploration and crafting they are not toys. Each kit will contain small parts and therefore should be considered a choking hazard, please ensure you are supervising your little one(s).
Gift subscriptions, gift cards and digital orders will be dispatched within 1 working day.
However, as a result of Covid we are having to close our shop earlier than planned and physical orders will now not be dispatched until the first week of January. You’ll receive an email once your order has been dispatched.
Our shipping is free and uses either Royal Mail Second Class or Hemes. You can expect to receive your box within 1-5 working days from your order being fulfilled.
We also offer faster delivery services if you need your order quicker or with tracking using Royal Mail Tracked 24hr and 48hr. This is at checkout at extra cost.
As a small business we really want to ensure you have the best possible experience of our products. In the first instance if there is anything wrong please get in contact with us so we can resolve it for you.