Mermaid Activity Kit
Let's go explore under the sea with our mermaid friends. Firstly make your mermaid and decorate their tail, then use your fingerprints to decorate an underwater scene. Plus you can practice cutting and sticking to make our fish wand. They can all come to play with the sea animals in your sensory tray. All guaranteed to spark your little one's creativity and imagination.
All our activities are specially designed to support the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework, especially fine motor skills, creating with materials and being imaginative and expressive.
We take the overwhelm away so you don’t have to think of ideas to keep your Mini Makers aged 3+ busy. Everything comes fully prepared and straight to your door so you can get making straight away.
Each kit includes everything you need, for 1 or 2 children, to make -
* Spoon Mermaid - Make your very own mermaid with a range of soft textures and jewels to decorate. It's a bilateral activity as they have to hold the spoon in one hand and wrap the yarn around with the other - great for hand eye coordination.
* Fingerprint painting - Give those little fingers a work out with some finger printing, we have jellyfish, gold fish, a turtle and of course a mermaid for you to make.
* Fish wand - Practice cutting and sticking to make this fish wand to swim through the ocean or play in the sensory tray with your mermaid.
* Mermaid Sensory Tray - This tray has two base textures, a mermaid, some sea creatures and more to spark your little one's imagination. And gives you time for a hot cuppa!
Why Not Subscribe?
Make sure you always have an exciting activity to hand with a monthly activity kit subscription. They keep your little one entertained and give you a chance for a hot drink while also saving up to £5. Check out this months kit here
For your little one...
- Crafting uses all their senses stimulating their sense of touch through new textures, the smell of paint, the sight of different colours and listening to instructions.
- Crafting is amazing practice for both their gross and fine motor skills.
- They learn through playing, without even noticing, while solving problems.
- It helps develop their coordination and using opposite sides of their brain, for example when they hold something with one hand and use scissors with the other.
- Sensory kits and activities are a great tool for calming anxious or frustrated little ones.
- You don't have to think or what to do, it is just ready to go with one less thing to worry about.
- There is no prep work, we've done it for you.
- It is a great way to spend quality time with your little one.
- It is so rewarding to see how proud they are of what they made.
- Sensory activities have been known, up and down the country, to give you enough time for a hot cuppa.
- Your kit will be delivered each month straight to your door, free delivery included and saving up to £5 each month.
- Each month has a different theme to support your child's learning journey.
- You don't have to think about what to do, it's just ready to go. You only get what you need, reducing waste and things to store.
- It's one less thing to worry about and you've always got something for a rainy day.
- Our subscriptions are fully flexible; skip a month or cancel anytime.
We will dispatch your first kit straight away. For subsequent kits your dispatch date will be either the 1st or 15th of the month. We'll email you to let you know each month's theme and again when your order is about to ship, so you can amend it if you need to.
What ages are your kits suitable for?
Our kits have been created specifically for children ages 3 to 7. All of our activities should be closely supervised as they may contain small pieces which could be a choking hazard and are not suitable for under 36 months.
Children must be supervised at all times.
Store any sensory items in an air tight container so that it can be used again and again. Please discard any rice / lentils / sand that becomes wet.
All of the accessories and parts are resources for sensory exploration and crafting they are not toys. Each kit will contain small parts and therefore should be considered a choking hazard, please ensure you are supervising your little one(s).
We aim to dispatch all orders within 3 working days.
Our shipping is free and uses either Royal Mail Second Class or Hermes. You can expect to receive your order within 1-5 working days from your order being fulfilled.
We also offer faster delivery services if you need your order quicker or with tracking using Royal Mail Tracked 24hr and 48hr. This is at checkout at extra cost.
As a small business we really want to ensure you have the best possible experience of our products. In the first instance if there is anything wrong please get in contact with us so we can resolve it for you.