Mermaid Activity Kit
Let's go explore under the sea with our mermaid friends. Firstly make your mermaid and decorate their tail, then use your fingerprints to decorate an underwater scene. Plus you can practice cutting and sticking to make our fish wand. They can all come to play with the sea animals in your sensory tray. All guaranteed to spark your little one's creativity and imagination.
All our activities are specially designed to support the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework, especially fine motor skills, creating with materials and being imaginative and expressive.
We take the overwhelm away so you don’t have to think of ideas to keep your Mini Makers aged 3+ busy. Everything comes fully prepared and straight to your door so you can get making straight away.
Each kit includes everything you need, for 1 or 2 children, to make -
* Spoon Mermaid - Make your very own mermaid with a range of soft textures and jewels to decorate. It's a bilateral activity as they have to hold the spoon in one hand and wrap the yarn around with the other - great for hand eye coordination.
* Fingerprint painting - Give those little fingers a work out with some finger printing, we have jellyfish, gold fish, a turtle and of course a mermaid for you to make.
* Fish wand - Practice cutting and sticking to make this fish wand to swim through the ocean or play in the sensory tray with your mermaid.
* Mermaid Sensory Tray - This tray has two base textures, a mermaid, some sea creatures and more to spark your little one's imagination. And gives you time for a hot cuppa!
Why Not Subscribe?
Make sure you always have an exciting activity to hand with a monthly activity kit subscription. They keep your little one entertained and give you a chance for a hot drink while also saving up to £5. Check out this months kit here
Mini Makers Like Learning
Our activity kits for children are developed by an early years practitioner in line with the EYFS Framework. This means the activities are thoughtfully put together to encourage confident, able children who will thrive in their nursery or school; making them open to learning and new tasks, problem solving, and imaginative play.
Mini Makers are Bright
Crafting activates all of your child’s senses, which are essential to help them understand the world they are growing up in. New pathways are formed in their brain each time your child tries an activity.
Mini Makers are Strong
Making stuff is amazing for their gross and fine motor skills. Little muscles become stronger the more they practice. It also helps develop their coordination and with using opposite sides of their brain, for example when they hold something with one hand and use scissors with the other.
Mini Makers are Happy
Creative and sensory activities are great tools for calming anxious or frustrated little ones. Making also creates a safe space for expression and open conversation.
Mini Makers’ Grown-Ups are Happy
We take the overwhelm away so you don’t have to think of ideas to keep your little one busy. Every activity kit for children comes fully prepared and straight to your door so you can get making straight away.
It’s a wonderful way to spend quality time with your child—and rewarding when you see how proud they are of their creations!
(Plus, sensory activities have been known, up and down the country, to give grown-ups enough time for a hot cuppa).
- Your kit will be delivered each month straight to your door, free delivery included and saving up to £5 each month.
- Each month has a different theme to support your child's learning journey.
- You don't have to think about what to do, it's just ready to go. You only get what you need, reducing waste and things to store.
- It's one less thing to worry about and you've always got something for a rainy day.
- Our subscriptions are fully flexible; skip a month or cancel anytime.
We will dispatch your first kit straight away. For subsequent kits your dispatch date will be either the 1st or 15th of the month. We'll email you to let you know each month's theme and again when your order is about to ship, so you can amend it if you need to.
We aim to dispatch all orders within three working days.
Our shipping is free and uses either Royal Mail Second Class or Hermes. You can expect to receive your order within one to five working days from your order being fulfilled.
We also offer faster delivery services if you need your order quicker or with tracking, using Royal Mail Tracked 24 hr and 48 hr. This is available at checkout for an extra cost.
As a small business we really want to ensure you have the best possible experience of our products. In the first instance if there is anything wrong please get in contact with us so we can resolve it for you.