Easter Activity Kit
Who else is egg-cited for Easter? We are! With four bunny and chick related activities we have an Easter extravaganza for you. There are chicks, bunny houses and an Easter bunny masks to make and play together. Plus we have an Easter egg hunt in our sensory activity
Each kit includes everything you need, for 1 or 2 children, to make -
* Bunny House - Our bunny houses practice cutting and sticking to make a home for the Easter bunny. It's great practice bilateral hand coordination and using both hands to hold the paper and cut with the scissors or hold the stickers and peel the backing off.
* Easter Chick - There is nothing cuter than a little chick hatching from an egg. In this activity you get to make an adorable fluffy chick with its head popping out the egg.
* Bunny Mask - Who doesn’t like to pretend-play or dress- up games? Since some of you might have made an Easter Bonnet at nursery or school, we thought that making a little Bunny mask would be a great fun.
* Easter Egg Hunt Sensory Tray - This tray is perfect for playing chick or bunny hide and seek with your little ones. My favourite though is the reusable eggs, which are perfect for hiding the chicks (or chocolate) around the house or garden. They're fun to play with again and again.
All our activities are specially designed to support the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework, especially fine motor skills, creating with materials and being imaginative and expressive.
We take the overwhelm away so you don’t have to think of ideas to keep your Mini Makers aged 3+ busy. Everything comes fully prepared and straight to your door so you can get making straight away.
Why Not Subscribe?
Make sure you always have an exciting activity to hand with a monthly activity kit subscription. They keep your little one entertained and give you a chance for a hot drink while also saving up to £5. Check out this months kit here
Mini Makers Like Learning
Our activity kits for children are developed by an early years practitioner in line with the EYFS Framework. This means the activities are thoughtfully put together to encourage confident, able children who will thrive in their nursery or school; making them open to learning and new tasks, problem solving, and imaginative play.
Mini Makers are Bright
Crafting activates all of your child’s senses, which are essential to help them understand the world they are growing up in. New pathways are formed in their brain each time your child tries an activity.
Mini Makers are Strong
Making stuff is amazing for their gross and fine motor skills. Little muscles become stronger the more they practice. It also helps develop their coordination and with using opposite sides of their brain, for example when they hold something with one hand and use scissors with the other.
Mini Makers are Happy
Creative and sensory activities are great tools for calming anxious or frustrated little ones. Making also creates a safe space for expression and open conversation.
Mini Makers’ Grown-Ups are Happy
We take the overwhelm away so you don’t have to think of ideas to keep your little one busy. Every activity kit for children comes fully prepared and straight to your door so you can get making straight away.
It’s a wonderful way to spend quality time with your child—and rewarding when you see how proud they are of their creations!
(Plus, sensory activities have been known, up and down the country, to give grown-ups enough time for a hot cuppa).
- Your kit will be delivered each month straight to your door, free delivery included and saving up to £5 each month.
- Each month has a different theme to support your child's learning journey.
- You don't have to think about what to do, it's just ready to go. You only get what you need, reducing waste and things to store.
- It's one less thing to worry about and you've always got something for a rainy day.
- Our subscriptions are fully flexible; skip a month or cancel anytime.
We will dispatch your first kit straight away. For subsequent kits your dispatch date will be either the 1st or 15th of the month. We'll email you to let you know each month's theme and again when your order is about to ship, so you can amend it if you need to.
We aim to dispatch activity and sensory kits orders within three working days.
For party bags we need slightly longer and aim to dispatch within seven working days.
Our shipping is free and uses Royal Mail Second Class. You can expect to receive your order within one to five working days from your order being fulfilled.
We also offer faster delivery services if you need your order quicker or with tracking, using DPD Next Working Day. This is available at checkout for an extra cost.
As a small business we really want to ensure you have the best possible experience of our products. In the first instance if there is anything wrong please get in contact with us so we can resolve it for you.