6 Month Subscription
A 6 month activity kit subscription will ensure you always have new and exciting activities to hand to keep your little one entertained while only paying for 5 kits (saving you 17% by buying 6 months of kits upfront).
- You will receive four different activities each month to keep your little one busy. You can see this months theme here.
- Everything is prepared for you and included in the box.
- Our activities use a range of skills; painting, cutting, gluing, sticking. You can see examples of these activities in the pictures.
- The activities help your little one with imaginative play, fine motor skills and sensory development.
Our kits are developed by an early years professional, they are suitable for Mini Makers aged 3+. We've tried and tested each activity and provide step-by-step instructions. Everything comes fully prepared, so you can get started straight away.
Why choose a subscription?
- Our activities change each month with a different theme to ensure your little one(s) stay interested.
- You don't have to think about what to do, its just ready to go. One less thing to worry about.
- Our renewing subscriptions are fully flexible; skip a month or cancel anytime. All plans include free P&P.
When will my subscription ship?
We will dispatch your first kit straight away. For subsequent kits your dispatch date will be as follows -
- Dispatch 1st of the month for orders made between 1th-15th
- Dispatch 16th of the month for orders made between 16th and 31st
We offer free postage on all our kits, using Royal Mail Second Class. You can expect to receive your box within 1-5 working days from your order being dispatched.
For your little one...
- Crafting uses all their senses stimulating their sense of touch through new textures, the smell of paint, the sight of different colours and listening to instructions.
- Crafting is amazing practice for both their gross and fine motor skills.
- They learn through playing, without even noticing, while solving problems.
- It helps develop their coordination and using opposite sides of their brain, for example when they hold something with one hand and use scissors with the other.
- Sensory kits and activities are a great tool for calming anxious or frustrated little ones.
- You don't have to think or what to do, it is just ready to go with one less thing to worry about.
- There is no prep work, we've done it for you.
- It is a great way to spend quality time with your little one.
- It is so rewarding to see how proud they are of what they made.
- Sensory activities have been known, up and down the country, to give you enough time for a hot cuppa.
What ages are your kits suitable for?
Our kits have been created specifically for children ages 3 to 7. All of our activities should be closely supervised as they may contain small pieces which could be a choking hazard and are not suitable for under 36 months.
Children must be supervised at all times.
Store any sensory items in an air tight container so that it can be used again and again. Please discard any rice / lentils / sand that becomes wet.
All of the accessories and parts are resources for sensory exploration and crafting they are not toys. Each kit will contain small parts and therefore should be considered a choking hazard, please ensure you are supervising your little one(s).
Gift subscriptions, gift cards and digital orders will be dispatched within 1 working day.
However, as a result of Covid we are having to close our shop earlier than planned and physical orders will now not be dispatched until the first week of January. You’ll receive an email once your order has been dispatched.
Our shipping is free and uses either Royal Mail Second Class or Hemes. You can expect to receive your box within 1-5 working days from your order being fulfilled.
We also offer faster delivery services if you need your order quicker or with tracking using Royal Mail Tracked 24hr and 48hr. This is at checkout at extra cost.
As a small business we really want to ensure you have the best possible experience of our products. In the first instance if there is anything wrong please get in contact with us so we can resolve it for you.