6 Month Gift Plan
A 6 month gift plan will provide 6 months of activity kits delivered direct to your little maker. Give a gift that lasts a lifetime and brings a smile every month!
By purchasing the gift plan you will only be paying for 5 kits (saving you 17% by buying 6 months of kits).
- Our activities use a range of skills; painting, cutting, gluing, sticking. You can see examples of these activities in the pictures.
- The activities will help the little one with imaginative play, fine motor skills and sensory development.
Our kits are developed by an early years professional, they are suitable for Mini Makers aged 3+. We've tried and tested each activity and provide step-by-step instructions. Everything comes fully prepared, so you can get started straight away.
Why choose a gift plan?
- Our activities change each month with a different theme to ensure little one(s) stay interested.
- It's also a present for parents, they don't have to think about what to do, its just ready to go. One less thing for them to worry about.
- Let us know the occasion and what you would like to say in the card and we will hand write it for you.
- You can choose when you want the first kit to arrive by, just pop it in the message box at checkout and we'll do the rest.
- Our gift plans do not renew and all plans include free P&P.
When will my gift plan ship?
Start straight away
If you choose for your gift plan to start straight away write a handwritten message and please enter a date at checkout when you would like the first kit to arrive (if it is within 1 week, please request dispatch ASAP and consider expedited postage). For subsequent orders the dispatch date will be as follows -
- Dispatch 1st of the month for orders made between 1th-15th
- Dispatch 16th of the month for orders made between 16th and 31st
We offer free postage on all our kits, using Royal Mail Second Class. You can expect the kit to be delivered within 1-5 working days from your order being dispatched.
Let them decide when to start
If you would like your recipient to choose when they would start their gift plan we will send you an electronic gift certificate. Your giftee will then be able to sign up using the code on the gift certificate.
For your little one...
- Crafting uses all their senses stimulating their sense of touch through new textures, the smell of paint, the sight of different colours and listening to instructions.
- Crafting is amazing practice for both their gross and fine motor skills.
- They learn through playing, without even noticing, while solving problems.
- It helps develop their coordination and using opposite sides of their brain, for example when they hold something with one hand and use scissors with the other.
- Sensory kits and activities are a great tool for calming anxious or frustrated little ones.
- You don't have to think or what to do, it is just ready to go with one less thing to worry about.
- There is no prep work, we've done it for you.
- It is a great way to spend quality time with your little one.
- It is so rewarding to see how proud they are of what they made.
- Sensory activities have been known, up and down the country, to give you enough time for a hot cuppa.
What ages are your kits suitable for?
Our kits have been created specifically for children ages 3 to 7. All of our activities should be closely supervised as they may contain small pieces which could be a choking hazard and are not suitable for under 36 months.
Children must be supervised at all times.
Store any sensory items in an air tight container so that it can be used again and again. Please discard any rice / lentils / sand that becomes wet.
All of the accessories and parts are resources for sensory exploration and crafting they are not toys. Each kit will contain small parts and therefore should be considered a choking hazard, please ensure you are supervising your little one(s).
Gift subscriptions, gift cards and digital orders will be dispatched within 1 working day.
However, as a result of Covid we are having to close our shop earlier than planned and physical orders will now not be dispatched until the first week of January. You’ll receive an email once your order has been dispatched.
Our shipping is free and uses either Royal Mail Second Class or Hemes. You can expect to receive your box within 1-5 working days from your order being fulfilled.
We also offer faster delivery services if you need your order quicker or with tracking using Royal Mail Tracked 24hr and 48hr. This is at checkout at extra cost.
As a small business we really want to ensure you have the best possible experience of our products. In the first instance if there is anything wrong please get in contact with us so we can resolve it for you.